The Parish of Medjugorje is situated in the State of Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is a Croatian village, located at 200m above sea level.
In the small village of Medjugorje, Our Lady is appearing daily, at the same hour, 6:40 pm, since June 24, 1981, until today, to six children who have become adults today, in order to spread the message of peace and call the world to have faith in God, and for repentance and reconciliation.
- St Jude Thaddeus Prayer
- Devotion and Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Devotion and Consecration to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Good morning prayer – How to start the day properly
- Catholic prayer for protection from enemies
- You should always do the House Blessing prayer with Holy Water
- Prayer for healing
Ever since that day up until now, the “visionaries” have daily apparitions, together or separately, wherever they are, and Our Lady’s Apparitions are celebrated in Medjugorje on June 25th.
The “visionaries'” names are: Vicka, Mirjana, Marija, Ivanka, Jakov and Ivan.
The Five Stones of Medjugorje
Our Lady asks us to be armed with the following means, “Five stones of Medjugorje” and She reminds us of what Christ Our Lord asks us to do in the Bible:
- Prayer of the Rosary: “Pray, pray, pray, prayer is the basis of peace”.
- Fasting: “Let the people perform strict fasting on Wednesdays and Fridays, except the sick”, “The best fasting is on bread and water”.
- Reading the Holy Scripture every day: “You have forgotten the Holy Scripture”.
- Confession once a month: “In confession, many blessings are received”.
- Eucharist (Holy Mass): “The Holy Mass is the climax of prayer”.
Our Lady asks us to pray for Her intentions that She mentioned in Medjugorje:
- Peace: “Pray for peace in your hearts, then in your families, and after that, you can carry this peace to the whole world, so that you may become makers of my peace in this world”.
- Families: “Dear Children, I call you to renew prayer in your families. With prayer and reading the Holy Scripture, so that the Holy Spirit may enter in your families for He is the One who will renew you”.
- Youth: “Tell the youth not to let themselves be led astray from the right path, tell them to remain loyal to their faith”.
- Priests: “Priests themselves should pray and fast constantly… Priests don’t need your criticism but your prayers and your love”.
- Non-believers: “I desire that you present prayers at the intention of my children who are unaware of my love and my Son’s love”.
- The Sick: “When you have a sick person, pray for my intentions and make sacrifices for my intentions, and I will take care of the sick person”.
- The Souls in the Purgatory: “There are many souls who have been in the purgatory for so long, and nobody prays for them”. “Pray for them at least seven times “Our Father”, “Hail Mary”, “Glory be” and begin with the “Creed”.”
Source: Medjugorje | Friends of Mary