How to make a good confession, where to start, which are the sins, what should I do when I come to church for confession? We would like to help you make a confession a regular part of your everyday life. Read the article until the end and take this important decision to confess regularly. What is a Read More »
“Take my yoke upon you.” – Yoke is not carried by only one single, but is placed on two necks. Mine and of Jesus!
1. Introductory prayer Good Lord, I’m working so hard to be good in Your eyes to be worthy of Your Love. You invite me to forget my big head and relax, as you help me bear the burden. May I let you closer to be able rest in You. 2. Reading – Listening: The Gospel according to Matthew Read More »
Who was St Leopold Mandic, Servant of the reconciliation, who confessed daily for 10 hours for 50 years? His Life, Prayer, Novena and body in Padua.
Saint Leopold Mandic was only a poor monk for all those who knew him, small and sick. If we wanted to label him with a single word, then he would be called “confessor”. His greatness was in sacrificing, in donating himself day after day, all the time of his priestly life, that is, for fifty-two Read More »
1. Introductory prayer God, You have become small in order for us to grow – so that we could accept our fragility and build on them. Bless me, please, my way of searching and receiving You and Your will, even when it seems to me that I’m going into the dark. 2. Reading – Listening: Read More »
As St. Bridget for a long time wanted to know the number of blows Our Lord received during His Passion, He one day appeared to her and said: “I received 5480 blows on My Body. If you wish to honor them in some way, say 15 Our Fathers and 15 Hail Mary’s with the following Prayers (which He Read More »
Fear of hell doesn’t want to prepare us to be afraid of God, but the evil that moves as away from God.
1. Introductory prayer Such trust of the ordinary sparrows! Twittering, and at the same time follow, and each has to get enough to survive. Apparently, they are doing it better in flocks. God the Father, you are trying to show me that you care also for the sparrows, let alone me! And I am worried Read More »
Rosary and the Candlelight Procession at Fatima Portugal At 21.30 local time – the Rosary in the Chapel of the Apparitions begins, from Easter to Advent and Saturdays from Advent to Lent time. See here online transmission of the chapel and attend the rosary online. Volunteers carrying the Read More »
1. Introductory prayer Jesus, you called me and sent me. You believe that I can do something. But I think that it is necessary to do everything. I forget, it’s better to do one thing – what You want. I ask you to bring me every time to you, to listen to and impregnated by your word go Read More »
Prayer for protection through the precious blood of Jesus I invoke the protection of the precious Blood of Jesus to me and to (a specific person).in the name of Jesus Christ, Jesus of Nazareth shall order an evil spirit (anger, jealousy, hatred, alcoholism,pride, watching TV, Read More »
1. Introductory prayer God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, You love me, you call me in a relationship. I’m confused, because it is always a new challenge for me to surrender to You. Bless my opening and letting go, so that I can feel your merciful love. 2. Reading – Listening: The Read More »
1. Introductory prayer Come to me, Holy Spirit, that I may live in your consolation, to open up my heart to your words, to speak Your loving words and let you lead the steps of my journey. Come, so that I am full of your love, with which you love me the way I am, all the time. 2. Reading – Read More »
1. Introductory prayer Jesus, you invite me to persist, which opens me for a gift that comes from the Holy Spirit. Give me the strength and awareness of your love, even when it seems that is dark, that nothing happens – let me cultivate my garden and take care of the soil to be ready when the Read More »
1. Introductory prayer The Good Shepherd, you call me to the pastures of plentiful life. In the meantime, however, I see other pastures, also intriguing, and overlook that there are other shepherds, those who lead me into the bad. Clean me ears to perceive your voice, to be familiar with it and Read More »
1. Introductory prayer Jesus, determined is your love. You give it to us, but tell us that keeping the commandments grazing comes with this package. If we love, we will keep the commandments – from love. And so you’ll also reveal yourself to us in love. Help me to take up this package and Read More »
1. Introductory prayer God the Father, you invite me to believe – until the end. But in me is Thomas, which again does not know, and Philip, who doubts and again needs just one more thing, before he can take a step forward. You give them also the courage to ask you in a confidential Read More »
You might also like:Holy Year – Jubilee of MercyJesus I trust in You – Image of the Merciful JesusThe Logo – Merciful Like the FatherDivine Mercy – Trust and MercyOnline transmission from Divine Mercy shrine in KrakowSpreading of Devotion to the Divine Read More »
1. Introductory prayer Oh, Father, My trust in You is so quickly down and betrays me – I run away because I do not know how to hold on, when I do not know what awaits me. Jesus, please walk with me, even when it seems to me that is dark, to trust in God’s will and to live it in my Read More »
Kyrie eleison is one of the most important prayers in the Catholic Mass. Very similar to the familiar prayer in orthodox church and some other Christian churches. Kyrie eleison falls within a range of songs Ordinarium Missae, this is the kind of song which text does not change. The rest are Credo, Read More »
Fatima Prayers taught by the Angel My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You! I ask pardon of You for those who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love You! – Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly and I offer You the most precious Read More »
About Fatima Pilgrimage site. Here, is just to recap. On 13. May, 1917, three children were pasturing their little flock in the Cova the Iria, parish of Fatima, They were called, Lucia de Jesus, and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto. About Midday, after praying the Rosary, they saw a Read More »
1. Introductory prayer Oh, Jesus Christ, your love is boundless! Whatever I do, You still love me and wait for me to open the door – but anyway, You’re already there! That I give you everything that weighs me, all of the storms, everything that I fear, what I am ashamed. For this grace Read More »
Empty tomb of Jesus – What question, if I got an answer to it, would open up my heart to Easter morning?
1. Introductory prayer Jesus died and Jesus’ disciples feel the weight. And yet there is love. Mary Magdalene comes from that love to the grave, and then the two pupils. They do not walk, but run! God the Father, through Christ, give me the strength, the courage to go there, where it seems Read More »
1. Introductory prayer Jesus’ suffering invites me to cope with my suffering, with darkness in my life. But it is hard to be there, I’d rather quit, escape. Jesus remained until the end. From love. And he is calling me to love – myself and others, and stay. Even if I’m Read More »
Reading the writings of St. Theresa of Child Jesus, we feel wonderful harmony of her vocation and we realize that because of the Holy Spirit, which she filled with. She is a genuine daughter of St. Teresa of Ávila and St. John of the Cross. The Holy Spirit introduced her to an understanding of Read More »