Prayer for the protection of Children
this prayer for the protection of Children is to the famous St. Anthony of Padua, dedicated to the service of the Lord
- St Jude Thaddeus Prayer
- Good morning prayer – How to start the day properly!
- Sanctuary of the Caravaca de la Cruz
- 3 o clock prayer – Hour of Mercy – What should we pray?
- Catholic prayer for protection from enemies
- How to get FREE Lourdes water the quickest and the cheapest way!
- Catholic Church items used in Mass with pictures
- Jesus heals the blind Man – John 9:1-41 Summary and Meaning
- You should always do the House Blessing prayer with Holy Water
O Saint Anthony, we turn to you to place that which we hold most precious and dear under your protection: our children.
While you were immersed in prayer, the Baby Jesus appeared to you. While you were leaving this world you were comforted by the vision of our Lord, and little children spread the news of your blessed death: look upon these children who we place in your care; help them to grow, as Jesus grew, in age, knowledge and grace.
Come Holy Spirit - T-shirt. Wear positive and blessed words.
Help them to preserve their innocence and their simplicity of heart; grant that they may always have the attentive affection and wise guidance of their parents. Watch over them that as they grow in years they may reach full maturity and, as Christians, be examples of perfect faith.
O Saint Anthony, our patron, be close to all children and comfort us too with your continuous protection. Amen.
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was, in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.