Veni Creator Spiritus – Come Holy Spirit
Come Holy Spirit, Creator, come
best gift of God above,
the living spring, the living fire,
sweet unction and true love.
- Sanctuary of the Caravaca de la Cruz
- Catholic prayer for protection from enemies
- How to get FREE Lourdes water the quickest and the cheapest way!
- Good morning prayer – How to start the day properly!
- Catholic Church items used in Mass with pictures
- Jesus heals the blind Man – John 9:1-41 Summary and Meaning
- You should always do the House Blessing prayer with Holy Water
Thou Who are called the Paraclete,
from Thy bright heavenly throne,
come, take possession of our souls,
and make them all Thine own.
Thou who are sevenfold in Thy grace,
finger of God’s right hand,
His promise, teaching little ones
to speak and understand.
O guide our minds with Thy blest light,
with love our hearts inflame;
and with Thy strength, which never decays,
confirm our mortal frame.
Far from us drive our deadly foe,
true peace unto us bring,
and through all perils lead us safe
beneath Thy sacred wing.
Through Thee may we the Father know,
through Thee the eternal Son,
and Thee the Spirit of them both,
thrice-blessed Three in One.
All glory to the Father be,
with his co-equal Son:
the same to Thee, great Paraclete,
while endless ages run. Amen.
Veni Creator Spiritus – Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your faithful, and enkindle in them the fire of Your love.
- Send forth Your Spirit and they shall be created.
- And You shall renew the face of the earth.
Let us pray: God, who taught the hearts of the faithful by the light of the Holy Spirit, grant that by the gift of the same Spirit we may be always truly wise and ever rejoice in His consolation.
Through Christ our Lord.