Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the www.pilgrim-info.com website (the “Service”) operated by www.pilgrim-info.com (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) help to keep the www.pilgrim-info.com website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and in connection with the www.pilgrim-info.com website (“the Site”). You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by www.pilgrim-info.com. www.pilgrim-info.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that www.pilgrim-info.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Slovenia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
- Object and scope of application
The object of these conditions for the use of the www.pilgrim-info.com website is to govern the free provision to the general public in particular of access to religous, catholic, institutional and social information, as well as information about the products and services offered by www.pilgrim-info.com, or by the third party suppliers and/or collaborators, sponsors that could be of interest to the user. The user is subject to policies and conditions as applicable at the time that they use this website, unless, by law or by decision of the competent body, retroactive changes have to be made to said policies or conditions. In this regard, www.pilgrim-info.com reserves the right to make, at any time and with no need for advance notice, any modifications or updates to the information contained in the website, or to the configuration or presentation of the same, or to the conditions for access. Users are therefore advised to assiduously review the conditions determined by this legal notice. The mere use and exploration of this website, as well as requests for information and, if appropriate, registering or contracting certain products and/or services (e.g. click on GoogleAdsens, amazon.com, booking.com, etc.), supposes acceptance as a user, and without reserve of any nature, each and every one of these general conditions for access and use and, if relevant, registration and contracting.
- Provision of the service
www.pilgrim-info.com does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in access to the website or its content, or that the same is free from viruses, or any other elements that could cause alterations to the user’s computer systems. www.pilgrim-info.com shall do all that it can to correct errors and re-establish communications, as long as this is possible and that the repair work is not difficult to perform, as soon as it receives notice of said errors, disconnections or outdated content.
The www.pilgrim-info.com shall not be held responsible for damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, defects and/or disconnections in the operation or in the operative functions of this electronic system or the user’s computer devices or equipment, for reasons beyond the control of www.pilgrim-info.com, that prevent or delay the provision of services or web browsing, or delays or blockages in the use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems or similar, or the impossibility of providing service or allowing access for reasons not attributable to the www.pilgrim-info.com, due to the user, third parties or force majeure.
- Information provided on the website
If at any time there should be any error in the information contained in the website, this will be corrected immediately. Likewise, some of the website’s content may, at times, be provisional information. www-pilgrim-info.com provides users with access to a collection of resources, including without limitation various communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, personalized content and branded programming through its network of properties which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed. You also understand and agree that the www.pilgrim-info.com may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary to provide the www.pilgrim-info.com services. You also understand and agree that the www-pilgrim-info.com may include certain communications such as service announcements, administrative messages and Newsletter, and that these communications are considered part of www-pilgrim-info.com
- Intellectual and industrial property
Www.pilgrim-info.com is a commercial website that is kept on the web by generous donations and by our sponsors and those who advertise on our site. We always give our own beliefs, opinions and experiences and are in no way influenced regardless of the compensation we accept. We gather information’s, data, images of public pilgrimages sites and portal for the public use.
Processing of orders
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in Slovenia. Slovenian and English law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
- Bozidar Popovic s.p. aims to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 14 days of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
- Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from Bozidar Popovic s.p.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Bozidar Popovic s.p. has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
- Bozidar Popovic s.p. can deliver to any country available to choose from in our web shop.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade-marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Bozidar Popovic s.p. reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Bozidar Popovic s.p. and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Bozidar Popovic s.p. and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
(i) you fail to make any payment to us when due;
(ii) you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
(iii) when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
(iv) we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
- Bozidar Popovic s.p. may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When Bozidar Popovic s.p. do so, it will mention the fact on the ‘ordering information’ page of the site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site.
- Your continued use of the Site following BBozidar Popovic s.p.’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between and you relating to your purchase.
- Bozidar Popovic s.p. advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by Bozidar Popovic s.p.. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Bozidar Popovic s.p.. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of Slovenia.
Delivering your order
We can deliver to any country available to choose from in our web shop. We are working hard to deliver your item as soon as possible, but please allow 3-14 business days. Orders to remote countries may take a few days longer.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
All European countries include 22% VAT on prices from our web store.
- Member conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not www.pilgrim-info.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via www.pilgrim-info.com. www.pilgrim-info.com does not control the Content posted via the www.pilgrim-info.com Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the www.pilgrim-info.com, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will www.pilgrim-info.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the www.pilgrim-info.com
You agree to not use the www.pilgrim-info.com to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the www.pilgrim-info.com
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations having the force of law
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through k above.
You acknowledge that www.pilgrim-info.com may or may not pre-screen Content, but that www.pilgrim-info.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the www.pilgrim-info.com. Without limiting the foregoing, www.pilgrim-info.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the policy or is otherwise objectionable.
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to www.pilgrim-info.com through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) www.pilgrim-info.com is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) www.pilgrim-info.com shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) www.pilgrim-info.com may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of www.pilgrim-info.com without any obligation of www.pilgrim-info.com to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from www.pilgrim-info.com under any circumstances.
You agree to indemnify and hold www.pilgrim-info.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the www.pilgrim-info.com, your use of the www.pilgrim-info.com your connection to the www.pilgrim-info.com, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
12. No commercial use of www.pilgrim-info.com
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, www.pilgrim-info.com (including Content, advertisements, Software).
13. Dealings with advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the www.pilgrim-info.com, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that www.pilgrim-info.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the www.pilgrim-info.com.
- Queries, suggestions, complaints or claims.
For any suggestion, query, complaint or claim, users may contact www.pilgrim-info.com via:
- Email: [email protected]
Bozidar Popovic. s.p.
Cesta 24. junija 66, 1231 Ljubljana
Last updated: November 20, 2019